Services by Vezdexod-Expo
Services by Vezdexod-Expo
Companies carrying out their activities within the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, regardless of types of their activities, are obliged to ensure complete safety for their employees. It is undesirable to neglect such safety-related issues due to any lack of time, lack of knowledge of laws, underestimation of consequences and risks of possible incidents.
In order to provide this or that company with safe working conditions, it is necessary to have a HSE department where specialists can monitor occupational safety requirements. But having such departments is not always beneficial. For small businesses of 50 employees or companies without HSE departments Vezdexod-Expo has an optimal solution consisting in occupational safety outsourcing.
We are professionally engaged in providing a comprehensive approach to any issues associated with safe working conditions in organizations involved in outsourcing relationships. This type of activities advantageously differs from one-time and periodic HSE services within enterprises. Our occupational safety engineers provide comprehensive support in order to ensure this or that enterprise's stable activities as if you have had your own occupational safety specialists.
This outsourcing occupational safety support includes a full range of services: training employees, developing necessary documents, keeping logs of occupational safety activities and providing progress reports. Our specialists will create and make occupational safety management processes function in a sustained way and according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. You obtain a high-quality and reliable solution to any occupational safety problems and do not worry about your employees.
Vezdexod-Expo renders services in the following four main directions:
We carry out training, retraining, advanced training and annual appraisal activities for managers, engineering technicians and workers in the following directions:
Our training programs are regularly updated and agreed upon with local labor inspection bodies. All classrooms are equipped with modern audio- and video-devices, computers for final and intermediate tests, training aids, materials, periodicals.
Studies are organized with participation of qualified specialists from state supervision and oversight bodies, experienced teachers, certified employees from HSE departments of large industrial companies.
Examination committees from different training centers are involved in checking skills and knowledge of managers, engineering technicians and workers.
2. DEVELOPING DOCUMENTS
- developing a full set of documents for "Permissions to use" at hazardous industrial facilities in the RoK;
- developing a full set of documents with regard to this or that company’s compliance with the applicable legislation of the RoK in the occupational safety field;
- developing documents for certificates to activities in the industrial safety field of the RoK;
- developing industrial declarations and technical certificates to devices;
- developing documents in the occupational safety, civil protection and emergency sphere.
3. EXPERT ACTIVITIES
- expert examination of industrial safety of hazardous technical devices, equipment units, materials, design documents, including expert conclusions with respect to meeting industrial safety requirements;
- assessing enterprises before audits by inspection bodies in the occupational safety field. Legal support for audits carried out by inspection bodies at enterprises.
4. MAKING CERTIFICATES, POSTERS, STANDS
- making different qualification certificates in the industrial, fire and electrical safety field.
- organizing and completing HSE and CP classrooms (training aids, reference materials and posters are available);
For more detailed information on outsourcing occupational safety services, consultations and prices, please, contact our specialists.
For detailed consultations on laws and law enforcement practices, please, contact our specialists.